|Nothing good in here, best check a better gallery like Atticus-W's|
|Yeah, these are all the pictures, stories, and folders that I have liked. Some have been dug up and re-faved from my first two accounts, others are new, and I like them. Expect a lot of randomness, trains, planes, cars, and girls.|
The loves of my life, never shall the three part with me~...
1. What is your greatest dream?
To live happily in my own damn house away from my family with my friends, have my own collection of classic cars and live steam trains, and just enjoy life without needing to press someone's face into a belt sander anymore.
2. What was the most exotic food you've ever tasted?
Fried calamari, not a fan of it.
3. Favorite desert?
Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, specifically Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream and John Lennon's Imagine Whirled Peace.
4. British trains or American trains?
Both, I enjoy designs from both sides of the stormy pond.
5. What is your favorite version of Trainz Railroad Simulator? (e.g. 2004, 2006, 2012, UTC, T:ANE and such)
Last good one for me I think was 2010, 2012 was too choppy on my end.
6. What are you most afraid of?
Becoming the liar revealed.
7. What's your preferred type of phone? (iPhone, Samsung, etc.)
9. If you could go into the universe and could select any Earth-like planet to call your own home, what are the conditions you'd like the planet to have in order for you to live on it? (Like if there was a planet covered in misty forests and you like misty forests, you'd go there)
Gotta have a warm coastline, excellent sunshine, decent weather throughout, bit of snow in the mountains, wide open beaches and winding mountain passes. Oh, and a nice empty metropolis for my own personal use.
10. Favorite video game? (Don’t worry, you can include PC/computer games if you like)
Bioshock, right off the top of my head.
11. Favorite Railway Series story or TTTE&F Season?
I honestly don't know,
12. Do you endorse Valentine's Day?
Not really, if you love someone so much why devote just one day to proclaiming how much you love them? (Two if you've also remembered your anniversary) Spend the whole year doing that and don't jam it down other people's faces if they don't want to hear it. (Learned that personally.)
13. Favorite type of music?
Electroswing and power pop
Right, tags for people who hopefully still talk to me/acknowledge my existence/at least knows I'm still around/fears that I'm still around:
None because fuck your rules.