Since I keep drawing trains a lot, and it is a bitch since there's a lot of parts to sprite, I decided to take a break from all that and get back to it during my late summer break and instead work on new car sprite requests.
All are free to use in any of your works, but you have to credit me and are free to repaint. Still though, credit me. Nobody likes an art thief, trust me.
1. 1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown, a big black car who has been used in the Green Hornet film with Seth Rogen as the Black Beauty. Wonderful and beautiful thing.
2. Herbie the Love Bug, a 1963 VW Type 1 Ragtop Sedan with a lovable mind of its own who sped onto the screen in 1969 and crashed in 2005 when he was sadly paired up with Lindsay Lohan. I still want a Herbie.
3. The Mach 5, Wachoski Brothers version for the film. I dunno, after watching the movie again, I loved this version of the Mach 5 so I decided to draw it.
4. Giselle, the Lancia Monte Carlo. I was requested by someone to do this, awefully quick actually. Did it in two episodes of My Little Pony... did I just say that?
's 1963 Ford Falcon "Rhubarb". I asked him if I could and he said yes. Of course, it's not that finished yet since I just need his approval and more details on the car including trimming and stuff but I think it looks great.
6. 2001 BMW M3 GTR. Now for a modern perspective of touring car racing comes the M3 GTR. !skarloeyfan13
requested this of me and I completed everything in under an hour. Brilliant car, mighty quick, and stylish as well. Hope the Caley enjoys his new ride.
7. Bugatti Veyron SS. Requested by ~douglasengine10
, the rims on this one alone are hard to make without some effort. This is the second VW car I worked on and I think I got the shape exactly right.
8. 1960 Triumph Herald. ~PercyTailsOreos
requested this since it's one of her dream cars. She likes it very much, and, thanks to me, it's very well armed when she's off fighting evil.
9. 2006 Dodge Charger GT. ~Consolidation720
requested this one and I had to do it with as little bias as possible since I hate the new Charger. The rims were a bitch to get right though. Eh, looks good.
10. 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T "Conrad". ~simulatortrain
's dream car whom he used to RP with it during the early days of the AoRC. I found the internet shade of horrible so I made my own based on some I used as reference.
11. 1971 Reliant Regal Supervan III. I was watching Mr. Bean the Animated Series and got bored. Whatever.
12. 1947/48 Chevrolet Styleline. ~brothersdude
suggested to me this car and so far it's the oldest sprite I've ever done. Hope everyone likes it, it's a very curvaceous car.
13. 1932 Low Boy '32 "". Used under permission by ~brothersdude
, I apologize for making him too realistic, but you gotta admit, he does look cool.
Herbie (C) Disney, VW AG, 1963
Imperial (C) Chrysler Motor Co. (Now to GM), 1965
Mach 5 (C) Wachoski Brothers, Tatsuo Yoshida, 1960's
Giselle (C) Disney, Lancia Motors, 1977
Ford Falcon (C) Ford Motor Company, 1963
"Rhubarb" used with permission from ~Gattlin
BMW M3 GTR (C) BMW AG, 2001
Bugatti Veyron SS (C) Bugatti/VW, 2008-09?
Triumph Herald (C) Standard-Triumph, 1960
Dodge Charger (C) Chrysler Motor Co. (Now to GM), 2006
Dodge Challenger (C) Chrysler Motor Co. (Now to GM), 1971
"Conrad" used with permission from ~simulatortrain
Reliant Regal Supervan III (C) Reliant Motor Company, 1971
Chevy Styleline (C) GM, 1948
Ford Low-Boy Cabriolet (C) Ford Motor Co., 1932
ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING